Monday 8 February 2016

Meal Planning Monday

Ok so I had a busy week last week and went out for several meals. The first was on Monday, I went to Babaji on Shaftesbury Avenue before the theatre. I finally got to try a Pide; kasar cheese, spinach and chilli and it was delicious. 


Then on Tuesday I met a friend in Crouch End and we went to Porky's. We started with the corn hush puppies which were yummy but a bit spicy!


Then we both had Louisiana Catfish Sandwiches with Bacon Mac and Cheese and Sweet Potato Fries. We were so full there was no room for pudding!

On Wednesday my veg bag arrived! This week I got celeriac, red cabbage, onions, cauliflower and kale. I've already used half the celeriac as mash and I've pickled the red cabbage. 



On Thursday I went to the theatre with my father and before we went to Geales in Notting Hill, having been told good things from colleagues at work. We started with oysters which were the only thing I managed to take a picture of! We also shared a fish and chip and pea platter, which was good but a lot of food. It was no better than The Fish House but much more expensive so we'll stick with The Fish House.


On Saturday I went to Pillow Cinema at Sutton House to see Legend which was fab. We had a quick dinner at Cafe Bohemia before hand. I got this bacon, halloumi and tomato sandwich, salad, chips and an apple juice for £6!

On Sunday I met some of the family and we went to Balthazar in Covent Garden for Brunch, whilst not cheap the portions were huge and the food fantastic. I had scrambled eggs with cornish crab and the scrambled eggs were done just how I like them!


We also had a basket of bread and pastries and I had the pear danish pastry, which was delicious.




















The week is equally busy. Tonight I'm going to the theatre in Hammersmith, Wednesday I'm off to see Hangmen, Friday I'm going to a friends birthday party and at the weekend I am going to Bath to see the family.














Monday

Tuesday 
Mushroom and Spinach Quiche with Salad

Wednesday
Out before the theatre

Thurs

Friday
Out

Saturday 
Away

Sunday
Away

No comments:

Post a Comment