Monday 9 November 2015

Meal Planning Monday

So I had a quiet week but I had a really good weekend. On Saturday lunchtime I went to Lady Dinah's Cat Emporium for afternoon tea.


There were six cats wandering around, although most of them were sleeping.

In the evening we went to Victoria Park to see the fireworks which were spectacular!


When I got home I got some fish and chips and mushy peas from Bonners in Walthamstow, which were delicious.
















On Sunday I met another friend and we went to the Shoes: Pleasure and Pain exhibition at V&A, which was fantastic.














This week is quite busy, I'm not doing pilates at the moment so instead I am going to a talk about Alice in Wonderland tonight, then on Friday I am going to see American Idiot the musical. Then next weekend it's the Good Food Show and then I am going out for afternoon tea to celebrate my neighbour's birthday on Sunday. I am also trying to use up the stuff in my fridge, so that's why a few of the meals are repeated.

Monday 
Thai Pumpkin Soup with a Courgette Scone
Out before a talk

Tuesday 
Baked Beans and Sausage on Toast
Pigeon Breasts with Cracked Wheat Salad (Leiths Cooking Bible)

Wednesday 
Mackerel Burger

Thursday
Cracked Wheat Salad
Meatloaf with Mash and Veg

Friday

Saturday 
Out at Good Food Show

Sunday
Ham and Egg Muffin
Out having Afternoon Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment