Saturday 18 July 2015

Meal Planning Monday

So it's been a fab and busy week this week. On Monday night I went to see Heston Blumenthal talk at the V&A and although he was a bit rambley it was a very interesting talk.

Tuesday was really busy, I met a friend for lunch at Kingly Court just off Regent's Street and we went to Pizza Pilgrims. Both of us had the Calzone and I found it a tasty pizza but a bit salty.



In the afternoon I went to see Minions, which I loved and then we went to Le Delice in Walthamstow for tea and cake. I had the pear flan which was delicious.

On Thursday I went to the Sky Garden on the 35th floor of the Walkie Talkie building in the City. There were stunning views and you could walk the whole way round and see all over London.


On Saturday I went to my parents house and in the morning we went to Oundle Food Festival, which was fab with lots of different local stalls and I came home with lots of goodies. There did seem to be rather a lot of pickle/mustard/chutney/jam stalls though, so I'm not sure who they all got on.

There was also lots of knitted things scattered around. This is what the front of the bookshop looked like!













On Sunday we visited met some friends and visited The Fan Museum in Greenwich and went to their Orangery for tea which was super. We had scones with clotted cream and jam followed by a piece of lemon drizzle cake and a piece of brownie all for £7.


When we got home I gave my next door neighbour some loganberry brownies and she gave me some treats leftover from Eid.



This week is still busy but hopefully slightly less so. Monday I am going on a tour of the Royal School of Needlework, which was my Mum's birthday present. Tuesday we are going to Planting Paradise at the Queen's Gallery and to a friends for lunch. Wednesday we are going to Yauatcha for lunch and I might actually find some time to grocery shop! Thursday and Friday are free days. Saturday is As Is at Trafalgar Studios and then on Sunday I am doing a Mexican Street Food Class at Recipease with my sister. Meals until Wednesday are as hoc and then from then on it's a bit more structured.














Wednesday
Out for lunch
Jerusalem Artichoke and Spinach Pasty

Thursday
Burger with Courgette Chips
Courgette Gnocchi Casserole (WW Meals for Two)


Friday



Saturday
Bengali Spiced Trout Parcels (Skinny Meals in Heels)
Lamb Shank with Parpadelle (Donna Hay)

Sunday

Mexican Street Food

No comments:

Post a Comment