Saturday 2 May 2015

Fruit and Yoghurt Oaty Breakfast

I actually didn't like this all that much. I found the Greek yoghurt way too cloying especially mixed with oats and seeds and it was too cold straight out of the fridge. I think if I bothered to make it again I would use natural yoghurt rather than Greek. Also this is meant to serve 1 but it was way too much for one person so I split it into two.





















Fruit and Yoghurt Oaty Breakfast (from Slender Kitchen)
(Serves 1-2)

175g fat free plain Greek yogurt
2 tbsp milk
68g rolled oats
1 tsp chia seeds
1 tsp flax seeds
150g strawberries

Mix together the yogurt, milk, oats, chia, and flaxseeds.


Using a jar or container, layer in half of the oat and yogurt mix. Then layer in half the fruit, repeat. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight

No comments:

Post a Comment