Monday 1 December 2014

Meal Planning Monday

So last week was pretty cool, a quiet week until Saturday when I had a full on but really enjoyable day with lots and lots of food! I started the day with a pancake with a friend at The Creperie near South Kensington Station. I had a crepe with bacon, cheese and an egg then we went the Horst exhibition at the V&A which was really interesting. Then I went to friends house for a delicious Thanksgiving lunch.


We had so much food, there were four of us eating but leftovers are definitely one of the best bits! I made a green bean casserole. We then had three pies for pudding, pumpkin pie, Apple pie which I made and a plum pie. All three were so good. I even had a slice of pumpkin pie for breakfast this morning!



This week is much busier, Pilates tomorrow, turkey leftovers Tuesday and Wednesday, theatre on Thursday and then work Christmas party on Friday night. I'm then going to Bath for the weekend to see my sister, brother in law and nieces. Then a week until the end of term and Washington and New York!

Monday
Chicken and Preserved Lemon Salad (Waitrose Recipe Card)
Mushroom Mac and Cheese with Salad

Tuesday 
Smoked Mackerel and Mushy Pea Sandwich with Crisps
Turkey Casserole with Veg

Wednesday 
Lunch at School
Turkey Oven Bake with Salad

Thursday
Pumpkin Soup with Bread
Out before the theatre 

Friday 
Cheese and Tomato Quiche with Salad
Out at Work Christmas Meal

Saturday 
Veggie Burger
Out at my sisters

Sunday 
Out at my sisters

No comments:

Post a Comment