Monday 10 November 2014

Meal Planning Monday

I don't seem to have enough time for anything at the moment, last week was frenetic at work and then I was busy after work too. I think I've finally managed to get the urgent houseworky jobs done with the help of my Mum, which is definitely something!

Next week is equally busy because it's Book Week at work and I have authors in all day Mon to Thurs and then a book sale all say Friday! And I've got a course in Sutton on Wednesday! I'm also out in the evening several times during the week, to the theatre and on a Hint Hunt, I have no idea what that is but I'll tell you next week! I've still got a bit of gardening to do next weekend but then I should nearly be ready to put the garden to bed for winter.













Monday 
Summer Veg Crumble with Salad

Tuesday 

Wednesday
Out at a course
Out before the theatre

Thursday
Cajun Chicken with Dirty Rice and Veg

Friday
Curried Chicken Wrap with Crisps

Saturday
Out before the theatre
Veal Burger

Sunday

Southwestern Stuffed Spaghetti Squash

No comments:

Post a Comment