Monday 6 October 2014

Meal Planning Monday

Last week was a really good, both Breeders and fully Committed were very good. We had a meal at the Menier Chocolate Factory before the theatre and had sliders and s'mores cheesecake both of which were delicious. They do a themed set meal for each play that they do. Yesterday we went to The Cake and Bake Show at Earls Court. I had a really lovely and ate lots of free tasters! We also watched a demonstration by The Fabulous Bake Brothers, which was hilarious and really interesting, they made a lamb kebab with gunpowder salad.


We also went to smaller demonstration by Eric Lanlard where he made shortcrust pastry and even thought I make shortcrust all the time I learnt quite a few things from his talk.




We also ate a Chinese BBQ sausage roll, a pork, apricot and ginger sausage roll, a salted caramel brownie and a Viennese biscuit! Lots of yummy food!

This week is hecticly busy again and I'm doing something every night! Monday is the doctors, Tuesday I'm going to meet my sister and father for dinner and the I'm going to see Flowers in the Forest at the Jermyn Street Theatre, Wednesday I'm going to the Royal Court to see The Wolf From The Door, Thursday is Pilates and Friday I'm going to a talk at the V&A about Vogue gowns. Saturday I get a day of vague rest and then on Sunday I'm going to the Knitting and Stitching Fair at Alexandra Palace. So very busy week and not much eating done at home. I have a quieter week the week after although that's already starting to get booked up!

Currently Reading: All Cheeses Great and Small - Alex James















Monday
Mackerel Noodle Salad (Cook)
Sweet Chilli Crab Pasta (Recipe Card)

Tuesday
Beetroot, Goat's Cheese and Spelt Salad
Out with my sister and father

Wednesday
Carrot, Sweetcorn and Elderflower Soup with a Courgette Scone (Soup for All Seasons)
Out before the theatre

Thursday
Salmon and Wild Garlic Quiche with Salad
Veal Burger

Friday
Out before a talk at the V&A

Saturday
Breaded Cod Sandwich
Lamb Lollipops with Curry Sauce (Jamie's 15 Mins)

Sunday
Out at Knitting and Stitching Show
Breton Bean and Tuna Bake with Salad (Grains)

No comments:

Post a Comment