Monday 1 September 2014

Summer Pizza

I made this pizza out of various things that were ready in the garden, I didn't want to bother making tomato sauce so I used salad dressing as the sauce and it was delicious. I really love the pizza stone I got for Christmas and love being able to make my own crispy pizza!



Summer Pizza
(Serves 2)

1 packet pizza mix
2 tbsp Caesar dressing mix
1 tomato, sliced
1 small green courgette, sliced
1 small yellow courgette, sliced
1 radish, sliced
50g grated cheddar and mozzarella mix

Make up the pizza dough according to the packet instructions.

 Roll out and then cover with the Caesar dressing. Lay the slices of tomato on top and then the courgette and radishes. Sprinkle over the cheese and bake in the oven for 15-20 mins until the cheese is golden and the base crisp. Cut into slices and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment