Monday 29 September 2014

Meal Planning Monday

I've had a really lovely weekend, I went to Borough Market on Saturday morning and had a bit of a potter. I spent my Neil's Yard Dairy voucher and got 6 different cheese, all of which were yummy. I cooked dinner for my parents, sister and cousin on Saturday night. I made a delicious mushroom and taleggio macaroni cheese followed by a blackberry and apple pudding. Then on Sunday I made a peg bag!




This week is another semi quiet one. I'm going to the theatre twice, once to see Breeders at the St James Theatre and once to see Fully Committed. Pilates on Thursday and then on Sunday I'm going to the cake and bake show, I'm really excited about that especially as we're doing a patisserie workshop in the afternoon!

Currently reading: The Last Runaway by Tracy Chevalier





















Monday
Salami Storecupboard Salad (A Salad For All Seasons)

Tuesday
Crab, Shiitake Mushroom and Sweetcorn Salad (Perfectly Tossed Salad)
Faggots with Onion Gravy with Mash and Veg

Wednesday
Out before the theatre

Thursday
Snail Quiche and Salad
Veggie Burger

Friday
Salmon, Beetroot Barley Salad (Grains)

Saturday
Penne with Peppers, Anchovies and Pine Nuts
Pigs Cheeks with Barley and Grain Mustard Lentils (Grains)

Sunday
Out at the Cake and Bake Show
Carrot, Elderflower and Sweetcorn Soup with a scone (Soup For All Seasons)

1 comment:

  1. I can't remember the last time I had faggots - what a lovely idea for a Saturday night supper!

    Sx

    ReplyDelete