Monday 1 September 2014

Meal Planning Monday

Last week went ok, it's been peaceful, now term starts properly with the kids! Next week is a WeightWatchers week. It's been a long time coming. I haven't been able to do any exercise for the last couple of weeks for a variety of reasons, so I thought I'd try it this way. I am however going out twice next week, so it's not likely to be a very successful, but at least it's making me use my cook books!

I am going to book to go and see Cats, which starts in December, next week, I'm so excited! I'm also going to try Patty and Bun for the first time if the queue isn't too long. Then I'm off to the cinema on Saturday to see the Hundred Foot Journey and going out for lunch beforehand.













Monday
Fiery Chicken Pitta Pockets with Crisps (WW Book of Recipes)
Wakame Soba Noodle Soup (Plenty)

Tuesday
Wild Rice Salad (WW Rice and Noodles)
Out at Patty and Bun

Wednesday
Smoked Mackerel and Potato Salad (WW Seasonal)
Tuna and Spring Veg Sauté (WW Weekdays)

Thursday
Courgette and Tarragon Soup with Bread
Flageolet Bean Pie with Salad

Friday
Orzo Pasta and Ham Salad (Cooking the WW Way)
Miso Roasted Salmon with Potatoes (WW Cooking for One)

Saturday
Out before the cinema
Allotment Fritatta (Cooking the WW Way)

Sunday

Summer Vegetable Crumble (Goat's Cheese Book)

No comments:

Post a Comment