Monday 14 July 2014

Meal Planning Monday

Last week was ridiculously busy! I went to see five theatre shows and I did my last day at my current job. I now get a six week break and then start my new job. This week is by comparison fairly quiet but my meals still need planning. I'm going to see my parents on Tuesday and then going to the theatre on Tuesday evening. I'm also going to an exhibition and out for lunch with a friend on Thursday, then hopefully I'm going to find a bit more about my house on Friday as I'm intrigued about who lived here when the flats were built.

I'm still using Jamie's 15 Minute Meals a lot, I keep finding interesting and easy things to make! I'm also waiting for my courgettes to grow like they usually do so I can use my store of recipes! I have been eating lots of salad and that continues as I have loads of lettuce ready in the garden. I love that I can now have hot salads for lunch.

 












Monday
Steak and Korean Fried Rice (Jamie's 15 Minute Meals)
Caraway Roasted Carrot Salad with Lentils

Tuesday
At my parents house
Chicken, Cucumber and Beansprouts (Gok's Wok)

Wednesday
Mushroom Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Cod Tikka with Spinach and Chickpeas (Waitrose Weekend)

Thursday
Out with a friend for lunch

Friday
Jamie's Crab Pasta (Jamie's 15 Minute Meals)

Saturday
Tuna Noodle Casserole with Salad

Sunday

Lentil and Spinach Cottage Pie (Nigel Slater)

1 comment:

  1. I look forwared to reading about your 15 Minute Meals. I haven't tried either one of the ones you plan to make this week (yet). I'm also in the same boat with my garden - loads of lettuce and my zucchini (courgette) plants are huge with lots of flowers but no fruit. I don't know what's going on but I'm starting to wonder if it's a pollenation issue (lack of bees?)

    ReplyDelete