Tuesday 6 May 2014

Meal Plan Monday

So it's Tuesday. I usually do this in advance and then get blogger to automatically post it on a Monday but I never quite got around to it over the weekend. I spent the gorgeous bank holiday weekend doing a combination of baking and gardening. I also went to a housewarming/birthday party and a may day fair, all in all a lovely weekend. Some of the baking I did will appear in posts over the coming days.

I've just got back from the Viking Exhibition at the British Museum, which was really interesting, although I'm knackered now as I went with the whole of Year 7. The rest of the week is pretty busy, this term is ridiculously short and so really jam packed full of work stuff. I'm gong out for Mexican tonight, pilates later in the week and then I'm working on Saturday at an old girls AGM. Meals are once again clean out the fridge, easy as after all the weekend cooking I've lost all my energy! Really enjoying the sunshine though!

 












Monday
Sticky Squid Balls with Noodle Bowls (Jamies 15 Minute Meals)

Tuesday
Out for Mexican

Wednesday

Thursday
Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap with Crisp
Swede, Leek and Potato Gratin with Salad

Friday
Prawn Marie Rose with Avocado and Bread

Saturday
Cajun Trout with Rice and Salad

Sunday
Tomato Tarte Tatin with Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment